Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"No. I'm Sitting by the black girl so ...I'm between two bad things."
-Nieko
I contemplated putting this on here because I didn't want people to think that we are racist.  but we're not.  Simply stated.  I didn't want Nieko to have to sit by the trash can.   And of course, he instantly came back with something witty but totally a joke because we all love Vicky...and black people in general :) You know that right Vicky? We do. I don't care what that stupid Harvard test showed about us.  We love you! haha.

"A Bonjo. A Bango?"
-Snooki
I love that she not only didn't know how to say BANJO but that she really wanted to put this on their list of "camping supplies."  classic snooki.

"You look like you're ready for the prom" -Nieko
"I'm old enough!" -Brandi
I love that she can joke about her age with us!  Actually... none of us really tease her about it very often but we all know that she's young.  It's just one of those things that doesn't need to be mentioned now because she's so cool that it doesn't matter.  That and she's dating Easton so if we didn't like her, we'd have told him/her by now!  Dear Brandi--we don't care that you're young.  We love you!

"You don't want to meet number 2."
-Crazy kid
I kid you not. I met a kid hanging out this weekend who randomly started talking about his multiple personalities.  Four of them to be exact. Don't worry.  Typical me, trying to make things less awkward but probably making it worse, did the monologue by Mary Catherine Gallagher in Superstar.  You know.  The confessional?  For those of you who haven't seen Superstar..it's one of my top 5 favorite movies so you should probably watch it. Here's the part I'm talking about...the moment couldn't have been more perfect.

*please note the first minute of this clip below is the part i'm talking about.  Keep watching the next 45 seconds for another one of my favorite parts that has nothing to do with the crazy multiple personalites I'm referring too:)

  


bhahahaha. cray, right?  I'm only a little sure that this kid was joking.  He mostly just creeped me out.  This whole thing that night led to other comments like this--

"Hey--Schitzo!"
-Vicky
bahahahaha. leave it to her to call him this to his face.


"Goodnight."
-#1
Pretty sure this saying will never be the same.

"Have you ever seen a black girl before?"
-I think we all said this at one point. 
Nieko wanted Vicky to say this to people at the party we went too.. haha.  I don't think she did it to any randoms but can you imagine?  So funny.

"Get rid of it.  Pine has no place in this loft"
"This thing makes me emotionally nauseous."
-Schmidt, New Girl.
This episode was so funny because I totally have some of the weirdest quirks that he has on the show.  A little OCD.  It's like me with trinkets or clutter.  I can't handle it.  Just like he really couldn't handle that pine hutch being in his loft or things being out of place. Emotionally nauseous? I feel ya, man. haha.

"I guess [when giving a talk] it's better to be dehydrated than over hydrated... That was a close call."
-Speaker at Church
This joker got up and was almost running out of the chapel during the rest hymn RIGHT before he had to get up and speak.  We all knew where he was going.  I mean, the kid looked like he was going to pee his pants.  I don't think I've ever seen a guy do that.  Girls on the other hand....haha.

"No. Jenn. I need to go first. GET OUT!!"
-Liz
See--Told you so! I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens too.  What a super funny night.

"eeeeeik eeik eeik eeik eeik eeik"
-Amanda
Yes, she laughs like a dolphin sometimes.  Yes, it's a little awkward when we are with new people and it happens when everyone else is silent.  Yes, her caller id photo on my phone is of a dolphin.

No comments: