Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"I'm sexy and I know it."
-Jamie
I know this is just a line from one of the most OVER PLAYED songs in America right now. But seeing my sister randomly bust out in song and dance while on facetime to this song..classic.


"Micah. Your thing is so HUGE!"-Amy, coworker
"Whaaaat??" -Micah.
She was talking about his instant messenger on his computer screen but of course it came out COMPLETELY wrong. haha. classic.


"What exactly do you do at your job again? Something with Green Cards?" -Vicky
*later that night...*
"REALLY!?? -vicky (thinking that I lived across the street from my high school growing up when I was CLEARLY talking about college)
"Wow. You don't know Jenn at ALL." -Nieko
Ok, first...GREEN CARDS? really?  bahahaha. And who doesn't know that I grew up on a farm? I mean, that's basically common knowledge.  Silly, Vicky. Are we for real friends? j/k j/k


"You almost got strucken!"....
"I’m taking cover. I saw the Wizard of Oz, I don’t want to be like Dorothy, up swinging all over the freaking sky with my dog and stuff."
-Deena
hahahahaha. She's so ridiculous. I love it.


"Speaking of [va]gina's, did you hear about..."
-Dad
I think I said something about said body part and then my dad instantly said this.  Three funny things about it 1.) Who says GINA instead of the real word or vajayjay or something? 2.) He said it in front of Cole's g/f the first time he met her and 3.) He was talking about a boy. HAHAHA. cracks.me.up.




"Don't play with your balls." -Jamie
"Sorry." -cole
bahahaha ok, she was really talking to Mason who she was giving a bath in the sink and Cole instantly responded from across the room. He said it like he was so guilty. I.was.dying.  So funny. ps--please don't think our family is super disgusting or something.  We aren't THAT bad. It just happened that there were two comments like that this weekend and of course they were super funny.  I mean, come on...You can't say balls without it being a little funny.


"Will you go put the cinnamon rolls in?" -me to Jamie who was sleeping on the couch while I was feeding her baby a bottle.
"He's [Mason] to little to start the oven." -Jamie
haha. yeah, like I was really asking the 9 month old baby to so start the oven and put the cinnamon rolls in. haha. get real. Get up off the couch, sister!!  


"I look like a sour patch kid."
-vicky.
I told her that I don't know what kind of "dolls" she had growing up but I had CABBAGE patch kid dolls. Not that I'm judging or anything. Sour patch kids are good too. haha.


"We are so funny.  How are they even concentrating on playing their game?"
-Amanda to me
It's true. We can be pretty funny sometimes.


"Chase me, Chase me."
-Jamie, Easton
Thanks a lot,Jamie for telling Easton our family inside joke/make fun of Jenn moment because now Easton says this to me.  I guess he's basically my brother these days but still. It's embarrassing a little but whatever. I was a weird child, I'll admit it! haha.


"I'm not stealing from the church. That would be an all time low for me..that's an all time low for you even suggesting it."
-Chris to Amanda about her suggesting that he steal the stuffed cat/rat/beast looking toy.
Ok. So we couldn't figure out what the stuffed animal actually was.  But she told him that he should take it.  hahaha.  You didn't hear it from me but I saw him stuff it in his coat just to be "funny" but I secretly think he really wanted it. That thing was fugly. We spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out what animal it really was.  see? totally FUG.


"We all have our flaws." -me
"Well I have cankles and I'm bald and I just don't think that's fair... I'm fabulously Average." -Alex
Can I just say that I love this kid!?  He really wasn't complaining about his flaws we were just going off and laughing at life.  I agree though, Alex, we're totally fabulously average and I'm OK with that!!  Life is good.


"Where have you been that you're already brown?!" -Consultant at work in front of people attending a seminar here at corporate.
"um. The Tanning Salon.." -me
embarrassing. but what a nice compliment, DIANE.  She thought I'd gone on some kind of vacation and really I have... It's called 18 minutes once or twice a week at Tanning Oasis in Layton, UT. haha. pathetic. I think I need a real vacation.

No comments: