Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Peeta Tribute. ( Pun TOTALLY intended.)

I know that your Facebook feed is probably OVER FLOWING with all of the Hunger Games madness but get real...this stuff is good!  


I love Peeta in the book and loved the book in general but watching it all come to life in the movie last night, OMG.  Sure, there are a few things that I was like, "say what?!" But again, we know that not everything in the book can be the EXACT same in the movie, so I get it.  It will just be interesting to see how they make a few things all come together in the second movie that they left out or changed in this first one. But I will say that during the movie I kept having deja vu because it was really how I imagined a lot of it when I read the book (within reason of course).  Setting the book aside I just think they just did a really good job! I will be buying it and I kind of want to go again right now.. so that says a lot, I think.


But honestly, let's talk "PEETA."  My friend Liz and I could barely contain ourselves through the entire thing.  I swear we were the only people in our theater who were beyond freaking out, but we didn't care.  This is pretty much what you would have heard from us if you were sitting next to us.


"Oh my gosh, he's so hot."
"UGH, he's hot."
"OMG,...he's so hot." 
x's like, a BILLION.


Throw in a few gasps, a whole lot of covering of the mouth, a pinch of crying and a lot of me elbowing Liz from all the freakage and that about sums it all up. 


Thank you, Liz for being extra excited with me :)


Yes, I know I'm 24 and he's probably ridiculously younger...but read the book, see him in the movie, and then try to tell me that he isn't a little cutie!  I guess it's because if you've read the book you just feel so connected to him and you know how he feels and UGH, I just love, LOVE! Peeta. Katniss. love. 


And the cave scene? gah. Don't EVEN get me and Liz started.  Sure, they could have heated it up a little bit but it was GOOD. mm.. better in the book of course, but we were dying!


Just go see the movie.  It's good.

Oh and if you already saw it... did you catch that Esther from "the Orphan" is one of the Tributes?!  A career to be exact. bahaha.  We have a little joke in our group of Friends about Liz being creepy Esther so when I saw her I was like "that looks like Esther!" and it was. yeah.. she creeped me out the entire movie.  That girl hasn't aged a bit in real life.  And if you've seen the Orphan, you know how much creepier that makes her.  *shiver*



So here's a little picture tribute to Peeta. (Thank you for letting me be a crazy girl for a minute!) Type in Peeta in Pinterest and SHOOT!  pretty sure I just spent 10 minutes of my lunch break up in there just now! 







Ok, and am I the only one that adored the parts about the Bread in the movie?!?  Be still my heart.
Source: cafepress.com via Nora on Pinterest



Source: youtube.com via Rachael on Pinterest



Source: bit.ly via Cythia on Pinterest


Ok Seriously!? This one is my Fave:

Ok and Sorry, I had to do this one.  TOO funny not too.  Peeta and Katniss--BAHAHA






Yep.  This is the pic Liz and I decided on for my iPhone background.  Sorry Zac--you will return in a week or so :)
Source: google.com via Avery on Pinterest



Ok. I just looked it up.  He's 5 years younger than me. SHOOT. ha. oh well, PEETA!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

McKenzie Andrus said...

You just made me so much more excited to see the movie!!! :) I love Peeta!! p.s. we need to talk soon and catch up!! :)

Linda said...

Yep, like mother, like daughter....loved the book and the movie....Love Peeta but would have liked to see more of Gale. He's just too irresistible. Great pics too...