Last night I ended up going to my room at like 9:30 because I was upset/ticked about something the brother said to me... dumb of course. I thought.. Oh, well maybe he will realize that I'm super ticked off and come in and apologize. Didn't happen. Again, he's been my brother for 20+ years, he knows how I am.
I fell asleep ticked but mostly because I was so easily offended and I don't like getting in tiffs with anyone. In fact, I woke up thinking that my day was going to be awful because we weren't going to talk. I was getting ready to walk out the door and I saw this...
Yes, My brother is one of my Best Friends and silly me to think that a stupid thing would last longer than one night, it never does. Sometimes we say things that we don't mean to the people who mean the most to us.. it just happens but it's reassuring to know that my family will always be there for me no matter what. They know me. They love me even though I'm crazy sometimes. I love them terribly and wouldn't be the person I am without them. They mean the world to me and nothing can and will ever change that. The end.
1 comment:
Hey you, where do you think you get all these feelings? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Love you too!
Post a Comment