Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"I feel icky and just want my mom cd"

Even if you've never seen Garden State, you should really check out the soundtrack. It's probably the only album that i've listened all the way through over 100 times. No kidding. In college I mostly liked to listen to it while doing homework. There is just something about the album that is so relaxing. Yes, it's music from 2004 but it's the goods.

Now that I don't have homework (totally not complaining about it), and for some reason my body decided to go icky on me...*yes, I'm getting sick*...I've decided that this is the ultimate "I feel icky and just want my mom cd." My lack of sleep this weekend and the cold Rexburg weather could have contibuted to my sore throat and all around ickyfeeling-ness but for some reason laying in bed and putting on this cd made everything feel OK as I drifted to sleep last night...

oh and don't worry that a couple of years ago I had my first real connection with Zac Efron when I read that his favorite music was "anything from the Garden State Soundtrack." I know ladies, don't be jelly that we have something in common :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sorry you feel so icky! I love you!