Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love tiny things.

I was searching for a "mini pig in a blanket" recipe for my first Layton Birthday party I'm throwing on monday (I know, who needs a recipe for that.. but I had a legit reason) and as I was typing it into google, I got to "Mini pig..." and a bunch of pictures of teacup pigs came up.

OMG.




Normally I'm opposed to house pets... I mean, I like pets, I just wouldn't want them in my home for numorous reasons (no offense to the billions of pet owners who differ) but for some reason I adore these tea cup pigs. I went through a phase a couple of years ago where I wanted one so bad. Of course I would never get one.. it goes back to the whole "house pet" thing but still. They are strangely adorable. I just want to pick one up and carry it around in my pocket.

I wish I could buy one and keep it at a friends' house or something and just go visit once a week or something. ugh! THAT would be the perfect pet scenario. That way it's getting love during the week but then I still get to enjoy it.

hmm..... I guess I'll just stick to the mini "pig in a blanket" instead.

6 comments:

Alex Trost said...

Isnt your Bday in November??

Alex Trost said...

you like tiny things?? ahahahaha

McKenzie Andrus said...

I like tiny things too!! The pictures of these pigs made me want to go get one right now! I think you should get one:)

Jenn said...

bahahaha. Yes, tiny. I said it!

I expect one expensive tiny pig for my birthday. You can all go in together and get me one. Too bad they're expensive!!! bahahaha.

Linda said...

Yeah, yeah!!! Good Luck with that one!

Julene said...

I say yes to the tiny pig!! but if it doesn't work out i might be willing to dress up as one and pretend to be your pet for a day if you want.

oh, and those pigs in a blanket were amazing by the way. we rocked that party!