My coworker sent this to me at work today with a note that said:
This is you :)
I don't care if everyone knows that I love JB. For the record i'm not IN love with him. I just love how talented he is and the fact that he "NEVER SAID NEVER" and reached for his goals. Wow. Cheesy. Maybe I am this girl in the pic?...I've purchased a bunch of his music, cried in his movie, watched him play in the All Star Celeb game, stayed up late last night to watch him on CSI and started calling ANY guy who wears his hood for no reason "Justin Bieber." Whatevs. The kid is super talented.
3 comments:
I'm obsessed to its all good. I may be a petafile but who cares! I LOVE HIM!
I love JB! I'm right there with you, it's totally cool, it's obviously not just you, the Fever has taken control of everyone. JB Forever!
Its all good Ali, you may be a lot of things but a petafile is not one of them! you and JB look the same age. LOL
oh JB.
Post a Comment