I've seen other movies in 3D since then, yes, including the JB movie but since Avatar the 3D just seems to leave me less than satisfied.
Well, forget 3D! Today the bro and I decided we were going to spend the extra cash to have a "D-Box" experience at the theater. Never heard of D box? Check out the 30 second clip below:
I think the only thing I didn't care for about the whole D box experience is the fact that there are only two rows and there are other people in regular seats watching the movie behind you. I would think that would be distracting to see the seats in front of you thrashing around but whatever. It was pretty sweet and I was so involved in the movie that I quickly forgot about the awkwardness.
Aside from the D Box experience I thoroughly enjoyed this boy--Alex Pettyfer: Um. Gorgeous.
Oh and let's not forget to mention Glee's Dianna Agron as his love interest. She did a fabulous job.
Over all it was a great film and I can't wait for the next one! I recommend seeing it even if you don't go the D Box route. Just prepare yourself for some nasty looking alien people...for real.
No comments:
Post a Comment