The first thing I noticed... "The Upper East Side." So, being a Gossip Girl fan I spent about 10 minutes scoping out the area. I even caught myself thinking "S and B live there and Dan lives wayyyyy over there" and "Oh LOOK, there's Columbia...not to far for them to take the cab each morning to school."Ridiculous.
It's like sometimes thinking that I'm really friends with some of the Housewives, or really caring about what happens on 90210 or crying at least once EVERY time I watch The Biggest Loser...
I really shouldn't be allowed to watch TV...
1 comment:
Ok right?! When I was in Cali I was like, lets go find Koda so I can see where the Housewives live. HAHA... or that one time I FREAKED out because I was at East HS in Utah, knowing that Zac Efron once stepped there. Epic. But I bet if we went to NYC we would find B and S for sure!
Post a Comment