I'd been waiting for concert since I purchased the tickets in July; that's a long time. Kenzie and I made a day out of it and did some light shopping/dinner at the Gateway before heading to the concert. I even ran into Flo and Janna in the bathroom at the mall. It was magical.
Concert time finally rolled around. We finally found places to park our cars and made our way to the Venue. There was a crazy rap/ghetto/sketchy concert going on right next door and well, long story short, Kenzie and I weren't in the right line for about 30 minutes and no one told us. They were frisking people hardcore to get into this concert for something called "Nicatina?" .. something like that. We were totally out of our element but we loved it.
We finally got into the line we were supposed to be in and from there and everything was great. I had two extra tickets and so I gave them to the bf/gf combo behind us. They didn't have tickets yet and I thought, well.. these would just be going to waste, so why not make their night?? I should have at least asked for 20 bucks.. but, I'm nice like that! I'm sure I made their night. I don't get too many opportunities for service lately so.. there you go! It totally counts. So we made a couple of friends :)
The concert was a blast. I'm a little bummed that the lights were so crazy cool that my pics really didn't turn out but I took video! Here's what it was all about:


Things I will admit:
1.) I love both of these bands and they are both great live.
2.) Lead singer of Fun., Nate, is Hot in a ball cap... Especially with his swoopy bangs.
3.) Pretty sure Nate has a bob hair cut..and it works for him.
4.) Fun. had the greatest "Fun." sign that changed colors!
5.) I'm in love with Jack Antonoff, Lead singer of Steel Train and guitar/song writer for Fun. He is one of the best Live performers I've ever seen. Really. He knows how to put on a stellar show. He was jumping like crazy (even in his skinny skinny jeans), does face melting guitar solos, and has amazing pipes. There was one point where he chucked a tambourine.. great show. He was just as great with Fun. as well! Again...LoVe!

Videos will be posted on my facebook page!!
No comments:
Post a Comment