Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Everything.

This weekend was everything! I was able to listen to all of conference and on top of it all was able to meet up with my favorite Canadian, Mandy Atwood.


There is just something about walking downtown that is incredible. We walked around, looked at shops, chatted about everything, put money in the guitar case of a really cute musician at the gateway (embarrassing story, I went to drop the money and it started to blow away.. omg) and we even stopped to eat some amazing Brazilian food outside at the Braza Grill Express.

Neither of us had ever eaten Brazilian food and we felt like trying something new. We made a good choice!

2 things we decided while chatting:
#1-We both secretly like men with a little art work on them (I was shocked when Mandy shared the same interest.)
#2-We only get hit on by weird, creepy and awkward men. No joke. Although it is rather humorous.

All-in-all, this weekend was amazing because of Conference. I've never been so grateful to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and to have a family who loves me no matter what. I am especially grateful to have men in my life who are worthy priesthood holders and for a brother who is faithfully serving a mission for the Lord.

Every time they talk about missionaries during conference I tear up.. I really can not wait for Coleman to come home! Only 2 1/2 more months. I can't wait to hear his stories, to hug him and ummm.. SHOP for him!! I seriously miss buying clothes for my favorite Bud! Every time I go shopping I have to steer myself away from the guy section because I haven't had any men to shop for. Christmas shopping here I come :)



No comments: