I love Halloween. I love the colors, the candy, the pumpkins, the fall smells, the scary movies, the decorations and even enjoy the fact that the number of creepy people in Wal*Mart double...I haven't figured out why that is yet but I enjoy it. It's so festive!
One thing that I really love is seeing little babies in their cutelittle beady costumes. The Lady Bugs, baby monkeys, cute lions and of course the Pea Pod!!
...Yeah, these parents understood the cute factor or dressing up their babies for Halloween:






(Omg.. Not going to lie,I would soooo do this one if I had a fat little baby.)
These have to be a few of the worst baby costumes ever... poor children:


Sure, dress up your baby. Just be nice, they are babies for crying out loud. If you're going to go "Crazy" on a costume, do it on yourself. Go the Lady Gaga route and wear a meat dress but don't dress up your baby as something far from cute and hated.
We'll all judge.

No comments:
Post a Comment