I don't know if any of you have even been watching Real Housewives of Atlanta this season. I'll admit it though, I still enjoy it and DVR it every week. For those of you who haven't been keeping up with the show because you have a life, that's great! I'll save you some time and touch on the highlights of tonight's episode.
Tonight was centered around a couple of key things:
1.) Nene's decision to go until the knife to reverse her pervious "lady lump" surgery.. OH and to trim down her nostrils AND for some tummy lypo. More power to ya Nene but the surgery isn't going to solve your marriage problems. Whatev.
2.) Kim is back with Big Papa who still isn't divorced--Big Surprise. Oh and as if one "hit" song (hahaha) wasn't enough, she's ready for a new hit and has asked Kandi to help her with it. Maybe this time she will pay her. Kim wants to call it "The ring don't mean a thing." REALLY? Oh, I'm so sure that you call him Big Papa because you don't care about the money. I'm sure that ring means all sorts of things. HA.
3.) I was absolutely dying with laughter at Phaedra's baby shower. She let Dwight take care of it all and maybe it's a Southern thing but they went all out for this baby shower. She kept saying that it was like her second wedding. I kid you not, she had everyone wear big hats, which I thought was actually a really cute idea, but she had her people start turning people away because they were late, had a big revealing of her self, took dance lessons, performed the waltz and had ballerina dancers at the shower... I wasn't the only one confused. Even Kim was stunned with how over-the-top Phaedra went with her shower.

(Of course Kim "didn't" get the memo about the hat dress code. Puhlease!)
Best quotes of the episode about baby showers:
"Just sit in the rocking chair, open your gifts, eat some cake and call it a day."
-Kim Zolciak
Kandi's response to the rhinestones on Phaedra's eyes--"Totally Boughetto."
For those of you wondering what Boughetto is, it's a mix of Boughie and Ghetto--It's Boughetto! Definition help courtesy of Urban Dictionary:
| ||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment