Driving 30 minutes to and from work everyday can be a drag, especially if you are working long hours like I have been lately. I'm not the only one who likes to make their phone calls on the drive home to pass the time. Plus, it's efficient. It's called multitasking; deal with it. (Note-I don't think this is smart to do on busy streets or in town)
Tonight on my drive home, minding my own business, I lifted up my cell phone, preparing to make a call when I looked over to my left to see a bearded old man in a camry vigorously shaking is head back and forth with a mean scowl on his face--He was disgusted with the fact that I was on my cell phone while driving.
You know what I did? I gave him a scowl right back. This dude was holding a big gulp in one hand and a cigarette in the other. As if the cig wasn't enough for me to point a finger in his direction...
So listen up, "Puff the Magic Dragon,"..I may be putting my life on the line by making a quick call but you are slowly killing yourself with that nasty smoke stick hanging from our mouth. So you don't judge me, and I won't judge you.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment