Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Me--Part Dos.

1.) I have a weird obsession with Lysol Wipes.
2.) Without fail, I tear up during every episode of the Biggest Loser.  Alright, Alright, I cry during a lot of TV shows.  I was a mess on the finale of the Office and even cried this morning as I watched the Season Finale of My Life as Liz.  Go ahead. Judge.

3.) I absolutely love music. All kinds. Especially the stuff that's not played on the radio over and overrrrr again.

4.) Despite my loud voice, freakishly loud laugh and sometimes hyper personality.. I really enjoy being in silence sometimes and doing nothing.

5.) I can't stand when you know that two characters in a movie are supposed to kiss and you wait for it to happen at the end of the movie and it doesn't happen. grrr. Annoying. Boo, Tron.

6.) Sometimes I think that I would be really good at doing one of those late night talk shows on the radio.  You know, the kind where people call in and tell you their problems and you get to give them advice but they have one of those disclaimers letting people know that it's not profesh? Yep.  It would give me my fix of drama and awkwardness but it would have nothing to do with my life.  That's my kind of drama. I'd LOVE every minute of it.

7.) Many people find it strange that I HAVE to wear socks to bed.  Get over it.  If there aren't flip flops or shoes of some kind on my feet, I have to put socks on or my feet feel really weird (unless i'm walking in sand or grass or something).  It's kind of like the feeling I used to get from touching newspaper, but on my feet.  I hate the feeling.  I've tried not wearing socks and just walking around the house barefoot but I can't do it.  who knows why...

8.) I LOVE slipping into bed after washing my sheets and duvet cover and perfectly making my bed.  It's seriously the best night of sleep and I usually have the best dreams.  It would be nice to have someone to do that for me every day.  Maybe when I'm rich or something? haha.
9.) I mentioned how I like writing cheesy notes...well, I'm a sucker for cheesy cards too. Like ones with kittens on them (despite my not-so-friendly view toward cats) or with super sappy poems.  I love getting them.  I love giving them. The cheesier, the better.

10.) I stopped drinking soda my Freshman year in High School.  Since then, my favorite drink has and will always be: Ice Water with a Straw :)

*Bonus # 11--Recent Annoyance: Facebook's lack of creativity and drama.  Get with it people!  You're slacking.  I guess summer is around the corner so it's bound to pick up.  Wow.  I'm a terrible person.

If you missed "part one" of this segment, you can read it here...not like my life is super interesting or something.

Happy Cuatro De Mayo, Mi Amigos.
(Yes, we Celebrated Cuatro de Mayo at the Office today. Weird? Totally. But I'm all about the free Guac!)

1 comment:

Savanna said...

Ok you are so right about Bonus #11... c'mon now, how else are we supposed to be entertained. We need to be friends with more high schoolers I guess. And if I see one more person declare their love for their husband I might just punch someone. (sorry side note). I love that you love socks. Whenever I see them I always think of you!

PS - the word used for the word verification below is chithess...HAHA new funny word! LOVE YOU!