Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm sorry. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. Could someone get me something to eat? Some solid food. I'm so freakin' Excited!

OHHHHH MYYYY GOSSSSSHHHHH.



Ok, Sometimes I really do get like this with surprises and exciting news.


For example--if you tell me a really juicy story that I wasn't expecting... I mean, really good, even if you're making the entire thing up (*cough*Willy), I will get really excited and I will believe you.

Things you might find me say while a story is being told:

"OMG!"
"NO!?!" *usually repeated multiple times in a row with vigorous shaking of the head in disbelief.
"SHUT RIGHT UP!"
"WHHAAAAT?"
"REALLY!?"

It usually comes across as really dramatic, but that's OK, because it totally is.  I just can't help it.

Things that I don't love about surprises:

When something that should be kept a secret gets spoiled.  ie--someone telling me, while in the middle of my Grey's Anatomy marathon, that "So and So" turns lesbo and "whats his bucket" dies!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  (This is the part where I put my hood on, cover my eyes, plug my ears and pretend that I didn't get hear the words that came out of the spoiler's mouth.).  So what if I'm a couple of seasons behind?  But I didn't want to find out that way. *tear.*  I'm still really upset about it.   But I suppose I'll get over it :) It's not real.  Right........?

On the other end, I hate trying to keep a secret that is REALLY good and NEEDS to be told.  ie-Keeping the secret that my sister was pregnant for what felt like 2 years.  (OK, so babies don't have to cook that long..maybe it was only a month or two.. I round up. sue me--but it was painful.) I'm sure I'll be this excited when the baby actually comes too... OHHH MYY GOSSSHHHH!

*Note--I really can keep secrets when it comes to the serious stuff and especially if you come to me in confidence. Trust me.. I have some big secrets i've never told a soul.  But when it comes to a good juicy story I just can't help myself.  I get so FREAKIN excited.  Maybe I should work on that?

If you tell me a really good story and I do get really excited, don't be shocked if I freak out and say somethings that I probably don't mean.  Don't worry, I won't let myself go as far as proclaiming my hands are paralyzed.  Maybe.

1 comment:

The Ure's said...

I am SOOOO sorry I ruined Grey's for you!! But i just loved this post!! you are great frez!