It's been a while since I've posted some music. It's probably because I've been so crazy busy that i've been neglecting my ipod, which, is sad. Today I realized that I really need to get my Christmas music taken off because it's really cramping my "shuffle flow." You know?
Here's a couple of recent loves worth listening to:
Silverstein's new album came out last week and it's fantastic. Listen to the album and you'll understand my love for them. Can't do screamo? Don't worry. They've included a few acoustic and piano versions that are toned down and super amazing. Listen to the song below. In fact, just buy it. I LOVE his voice. While your at it, listen to the song "Forget your heart." The piano version of it's good too!
Next. I've been in love with the song "Good to You" by Mariana's Trench for a while now but just haven't had the chance to share it. The voices together in this song are fab.
No comments:
Post a Comment