Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

The "I hope this even makes sense because my eyes are so glazed over" post.

I have to say that I believe in Miracles.  I mean, I made it to work this morning after the Midnight showing of Pirates. Three hours of sleep.  Still feeling a little sick--Miracle!

...The only miracle I'm still waiting on is for a fairy godmother to use her magic to get me ready in the mornings so I DON'T look like a train wreck and to take away my love for carbs and licorice. not. going. to. happen...

Oh but here is one little magical gem I discovered a love for last night.  Vicks Vapor Inhaler.

Yes, I busted this out during the movies with no shame.  ahhh.. SO good! Throw in some cough drops and some visine maxium redness relief and you can sum up my night pretty well.  See.  Just like I said-- TRAIN. WRECK!

I'm bound to kick this thing.  Bed. DVR. Lots of fluids. Netflix Grey's Anatamy Season 3.  It ends tonight! *thrusts fist into air*

2 comments:

The Ure's said...

Oh Frez... It is so true!! i loved seeing you whip this thing out! And i love what your plans are to get rid of this cold (mostly the Grey's Anatomy part) :)

Linda said...

I love those Vicks inhalers too. They work wonders. Get better fast. Love you,
Mom