"The thing about best friends is they always know when you aren't telling the truth."
-Alex
hahaha it's true. But the best thing about having best friends is that they know when to just go with it sometimes :)
"They need one of those parachutes so she doesn't get pregnant."
-Nieko talking about the sponsors during the cave scene of the Hunger Games.
When he said this I totally pictured them turning the movie into a spoof and having the sponsors send loads of inappropriate things. HA. Can you imagine? Hunger Games turns Trash TV live from the Capitol? funny. (I would watch). But really, while I'm on the topic... as much as I love that movie, am I the only one who wanted the cave scene to be a little more intense? yeah. Don't lie.
"Do you ever put milk on your porridge and..." -Willy
"Porridge? ....OK Goldie Locks." -Amanda
hahahaha oh amanda! Porridge? really?! haha.
"That's what I want. Someone who always does what I want and never.Says.NO."
-Big Ang
At this moment she is referring to her pool boy who looks like he's 17 years old but you know she means that when she's talking about boys in general. Maybe I should add this to my list that I don't have of requirements for a future husband. It will go right under 1)--"Hot and Tan." and go as follows: 2- "never says no." oh and 3- "Buys me presents." Yeah... I learn great things from my TV shows. haha jk jk
"How was your Lady Doctor Appointment?" -me
"I wouldn't say it was fun, but it was good." -Sav
hahahaha. I told her I would be a little worried if she thought it was fun. She agreed. hahaha. EW. (oh the joys of being a woman)
"Did you see Angels in the Outfield?! It's like he went to Hogwarts with Neville Longbottom."
-Vicky about Joseph Gordon Leavitt's Hottness
I think this is my favorite of the week. haha. But I do have to address the following--how can you think that he wasn't a cute little boy in Angels in the Outfield? Pretty sure, he just grew up and became a man, where as I don't know what in the heck happened with Neville aside from the fact that homeboy totally hit up the Orthodontist and got a gym membership. Now THAT was a transformation. But all technicalities of the comment aside..she pulled that comment out of nowhere and those are my favorite!. Ohhh Vicky, I've missed you!
"I got my first inappropriate name today..." -Me
"What? Is it, the C word?" -Icky Vicky said with much concern about the topic
hahahaha NO! OK, so Nieko has basically come up with an inappropriate/funny name for just about everyone in our close group of friends. However, Nieko and I didn't have one for the longest time because, well.. our names are just too cool for it, I guess. But apparently people in Australia use the C word a lot because she instantly thought that was my new nickname. First of all, Rude much?!
oh....so that leads me to the nickname that came to past when I thought that Jared said:
"VaJenna"
turns out he didn't really say that though. yeah...I should have kept that one to myself.
"I dare you to come beat me up." -Jamie after dissing on Zac Efron
"No." -Jenn
"You know why I dare you?" -Jamie
"So you can see me?!" -me
"YEP."-Jamie
haha. I wish I could just go beat her up/see her whenever I want. Oh well, 9 more days till our Family Disney trip. Woot YEAH!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I will finish with a comment that, at the time, caused me to go to bed ticked off. The back story? SOMEBODY let the car run out of gas which caused said car to not start even after we'd put gas in it. Mind you, Cole hasn't had the best of luck with transportation the last couple of weeks (Canada, anyone?). So it was about 11 pm and I was trying to google crap and do whatever I can to help but listen, I'm not a mechanic.. Like, at all. ( I mean, I was googling crap, that's how much I know.) So we were both a little on edge. Cole started pushing the car by himself out of the spot that was on a little incline. Of course, that scared me. I mean, the car was Rolling away. That's kind of a big deal. So I may have said the shiz word. But like, for real. (yes mom, you taught me better, I'm sorry) So Cole (super pissed off because he never swears) yelled the following:
"JENN, there's no need to swear for no damn reason."
Like I said, he never swears so yeah, it was a little intense of a situation so I don't blame him but needless to say I was dramatic, and it wasn't funny. 1-don't yell at me 2-I was just trying to help and 3-Do it yourself, then! haha. and then I went upstairs, washed my face and..that is the story of the time I went to bed angry.
yeah, it's really funny now. Only because the car started and I choose to not hold grudges ...for very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment