Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who knew you could box up happiness?..No I'm not talking about a Happy Meal.


Yesterday I was cleaning off my dresser and decided to go through this box:

A dear friend gave it to me a year ago for Christmas and I decided to put my precious memories in the box throughout the year. You can only imagine all of the fun stuff I collected during 2010--Notes from my Relief Society girls, numerous cards from my mom and best friends (some for no reason and some marking memorable days), wedding announcements, magnets, belongings of my grandfathers who passed away, newspaper clippings, pictures and memorabilia from my involvement in last year at BYU-Idaho and events I helped with.

Going through the box sent me on a crazy trip. I laughed, cried and mostly just enjoyed the time I had to reflect on all of the great memories I have from last year and the good people I have in my life who have taught me great lessons.

Today in church our lesson was on Elder Utchdorf's talk, "Of Things that Matter Most"... These are some of those things :)



1 comment:

Mariah Blaylock said...

ok so i kinda have something similar to yours but yours is cuter... but i have everything in there since like 4 grade like secret notes my past boyfriends have gave me. hah its such a good idea to have one of these i love going through them when I have a bad day :)