Well, the Oscar Nominations are in. Check it out and pick your winners. I did.
I'm not surprised that Leo Decap didn't get nominated... Not that he didn't deserve it because I always think he does. I mean, hello: INCEPTION?! mmm.. love him. But again, I'm not surprised. He always manages to get... well... screwed.
Films to talk about this year:
The Fighter (which I'm thinking is going to be one of the dominators this year. Just my prediction. Great actors.)
Black Swan (I've heard people say that even Natalie Portman's children will even wonder if their mother is sane after watching this film years down the road. It's probably fab and too bad it's rated R. I'd go see it right now. Plus, Natalie has been "the thing" this year. woot Natalie. Sure, give her an oscar before she takes a break to be a mommy.)
Inception (I'm not surprised with this one. Cinematography? Hello!)
Social Network (great flick.)
127 Hours (Everyone is talking about James Franco in this one!)
Of course you can add True Grit, The Kids are All Right and the King's Speech.
Acutally, I'm kind of pumped for this years nominations for the Leading and Supporting Roles. They are all pretty great and don't always get the recognition they deserve. I think this year might be the year for the underdog. We'll see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment