Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes

If you missed the Golden Globes last night... I'll give you a little recap of some Red Carpet pics you missed. These aren't just a list of my faves. Some are and some well....aren't at all.

I will say that I noticed the trend on the Red Carpet to be all about the Pinks, Tans and Nude colors for the dresses and it worked. See for yourself at TMZ.


Emma Stone not only rocked the Blonde hair but she had a very classy look. Loved the accessories on this one :)

Sandra Bullock. Always beautiful.

Maria Menounos...gorgeous.



Helena Bonham Carter? Sad thing is she totally rocked the look! It's so...Helena. She's not even wearing matching shoes and the hair? kind of love it. Maybe not for Red Carpet..but awesome.
Catherine Zeta-Jones..what ARE you wearing..turf?

And for the Men:


Zac Efron.

Mark Salling aka "Puck"
Johnny Depp dressed awesome as always!

4 comments:

Savanna said...

I thought Emma Stone looked flawless... seriously only certain people can wear a dress like that! I kinda liked Anne Hathway's dress too, very different! As for J.Lo WTF?! And Zac Efron OMG HOT!!!!!

Jenn said...

Loved Emma Stone! And J.LO.. I know exactly what you mean.. I don't know what she was thinking.

Alex Trost said...

1) Hate sandra's bangs!
2) love Catherine Zeta-Jones!
3) My favorite had to be, my girl, Eva Longoria! she always looks so confident. The black fishtail Zac Posen gown was so hot. It definitely was the perfect LBD!

Jenn said...

Agree 100% with Eva's gown. She's always got it going on!