Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bachelor....Shock and Awe.

The women on the Bachelor never cease to bring on the shock and awe factor to ABC. Why do I like the show? I really don't know. Maybe it's all of the back biting, jealousy, drama and fighting over one man. Ridiculous. It could be the fact that half of the people aren't really there for the right reason.... regardless of what they all say.

Recap of the shock and awe of tonight's premier episode:

Vampire girl. omg. For reals, she has fangs. Embarrassing. And he kept her on. Most likely for ratings and to keep the Twihards watching. No shame in that ABC, I suppose.

The girl who thought it was a good idea to slap the kid when she first met him. Honestly don't know why he kept her on...it was straight up rude. I would have asked her to get back in the Limo. No joke.

The "Fashion Marketer" who hopped out of the Limo to greet brad in the ugliest hot pink WEDGE shoes I have ever seen. Missed it live? They kind of looked like these:


I wish I was joking. I still can't get the image out of head. It was probably the highlight of the night for me. Really lady, you're a fashion marketer?? PUH-LEEEEEASE!

I'm not sure where they find these women but I'm pretty sure that I know men with more class and fashion sense then some of these girls. Just sayin'.

Once again...Shock and awe. Will watch the entire season and still have favorite picks? Absolutely.

Side note: I kind of miss the "On the Wings of LOVE" song. However, ABC did treat us with Seal's "Kiss From a Rose." cheesy goods.

1 comment:

Alex Trost said...

this is going to be a fun season!!