Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Just go with it...it's more fun.

Today I had a phone call to my office from Raphael, the accounts payable dude at one of the hotels I book with in Florida. He is the nicest guy with a super thick accent and a passion for what he does--collecting money. My money...no, my company's money.

A conversation that should have taken a maximum of 2 minutes to take down my CC number quickly turned into an 5 minute conversation about weekend plans and Jack Daniel's. Wtf, Raph?... I don't even drink. I just remember laughing hard at something he said about taking my money and him being a "bad boy" (clearly just being nice and caught off guard) and all of a sudden we were talking about drinking. Idk. He brought it up but you know I just went with it... It's not lying...it's just more fun. Plus, you know I'm saying all of the things that he was thinking.

Ha. I enjoy phone calls from Raph.



2 comments:

Alex Trost said...

I call it exploration......and yes it is more fun!

"we are designers from Seattle just shopping fro our rich clients!"

lol good times

Jenn said...

lol. I learn from the best!