Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday

I know I didn't do a Wednesday post last week, I'm sorry! I did, however, manage to get a few things jotted down with all the craziness from last week.  Here's what I got:

"I just had my whole family at the temple tonight... I'm the man."
-Dad
I told you already that being in the Temple with my family was awesome.  Dad was just loving it.  I guess that would be one of the proudest moments as a parent in our Church so I don't blame him for thinking he's pretty awesome, because he is.

"uhh (*look of extreme confusion*) I don't know what to do with babies."
-Willy after Mason agreed to go to him.
Hahaha I love that Mason is 2 years old and it still freaked him out.  That kid needs a real baby in his family STAT! Mason also went to Easton and you can sure tell he is an uncle. haha  Boys are funny.  Mason is Funny.  The end.

"You're her mom?  I thought you were her friend; you look so young!" 
-Temple working sucking up to mom
Mom made sure that everyone knew that the temple worker thought she looked so young this weekend.  I don't blame her though, I do like those kind of compliments... but really?  My friend? HAHA. Old people. smh.

"You radiate pure righteousness"
-Lady to Chris, Nieko and Kyle while they were at Breakfast waiting for all of us to come out of the Temple Saturday morning.
I do admit that when all the boys walked up to the temple in their white shirts and matching ties on Saturday morning I was like "woot woot, lookin' good!"  They looked sharp and boy was it working.  Apparently the lady at breakfast liked it too because she went right up to them and started talking to them about how righteous and pure they looked.  Haha.  The best part was listening to them explain that they told her they were waiting for a wedding at the temple that they couldn't go to and how she went on about mistakes and how they can't go in "YET." hahaha. So funny.  Not that they aren't pure or righteous, but that lady... haha...  Who does that?  She should have just told them they looked hot and moved along.  I'm sure that's what she really was thinking.

"Is there an Old Navy around here?" -Mom
"How about we go to the New Navy instead of getting old clothes. Come. on!" -Dad
My dad thinks he's REAL funny.  Actually, he is real funny...so I guess it works.

"Son of a gun! I missed the Pokemon battles at Comic Con this weekend...:("
-Willy
Words that we should never be surprised to hear come out of Willy's mouth.  But we still got a good laugh out of it.  Now, I don't mean to post this so that you can cyber bully him.. he loves it so let it be!  Haha.  On the real, I love that he openly admits that he still likes Pokemon. (He's not obsessive though)  It's refreshing.  When Cole, Easton and Nieko and I went to NYC a couple of years ago, we saw a Pikachu statue and we all instantly were like "we should take a pic for willy."  Every person has there thing.  His is just super funny and great.  

"Macklemore."
-Mason
You know your nephew's cool when he says Macklemore..over and over again. And of course when he says it, it's the cutest thing EVER! I could probably post all of the things he said over the weekend but then you would get bored and they wouldn't have been as cute because most of them are just one word things.  Like the way he asks for Cupcakes or the way he started crying when he saw mom and cole crying while dancing at the wedding.   The kid is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!

"I can see you being a square dancer when you get old."
-Nieko to me at the Fair after seeing the old couples square dancing.
Well folks, I guess that's my fate... a square dancer in a super poofy skirt whose only joy is to delight people with my energy and dancing skills at the numerous fairs around the state.  OK, actually.. it doesn't sound too bad.  I was a little offended at first but then Nieko quickly reminded me that old people who do that have to be fun.  One thing that I am and always hope to be is Fun.. So yeah, I see what he's saying.  I could rock that poofy skirt and skip around with my cute old husband.. or boyfriend.  #playaplaya *wink*. 

 Someday... Someday.


No comments: