Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't been doing the best job at posting lately.  Apparently a few people actually like reading what I have to say.  Who knew.  Well, I've decided to do a better job at posting for the next week.  We'll see how it goes... actually today probably wasn't a good day to start.  Meh.

"Yeah. I got the music in me."
-Nieko
First of all, I'm stupid for not writing down what we were talking about/doing when he said this.  I know we were just hanging out but I can just hear him saying it in my head.  It's funny mostly because he said it so matter-of-factly.. like *shrug shoulders* "it's whatever" kind of thing.  funny.

"Everyone can't be Snoop Dogg."
-Savanna talking about making a life for yourself while choosing a pot smoking life.
Our conversation that day was actually kind of serious...talking about some stupid HS drama and how we just don't understand what people are thinking when they decide that they are going to go past "experimenting" (not saying that I agree with that either) but that they are going to just try to breeze through the most crucial times of their lives stoned. That conversation turned comical when she mentioned Snoop Dogg.  (Or, Snoop Lion, if you will.  Don't get me started. smh) What a gem--Getting paid to be "awesome."  The point is, do what you want, BUT at least have some direction and a passion and make something of yourself.  I mean, he has music. wait, he's been in a lot of movies too? Actually. Scratch all of this. I'm not 100% sure what his main focus is these days and quite frankly he kind of weirds me out.

Or maybe I'm just secretly jealous that I didn't become famous for adding "-izzle" to everything?

Fo shizzle.
..turn it up a little.  Ok, sue me.  I like some of his stuff. DANG it.

"Isn't it so good though?!" -Alex 
"....the cake?" *insert the "eat your feelings"/depressed/sad face* 
-Yeah my name is written all over that one.
 He was really referring to the musical, "Next To Normal" that we were watching  at the time but it was intermission and we had snuck in a piece of Starbucks Lemon Cake, and since I'm a baby and the show really hit home with me, Yes...I only had the cake on my mind at that moment.  We got a good laugh out of it.  People starred.  It's whatever. #eatyourfeelings

"I'm going to go write your name in the snow."
-Chris
Yes.  He was talking about peeing my name in the snow, which, I found out later he actually started...until a car drove by.. We'll leave it at that.  smh. oh, my friends.

"I just....."
-Nieko talking to me as if I didn't JUST see what happened.
haha. Some days you can be all  "oh yeah, look at me, #winning" , and some days you suck. It's life. 
Oh yeah, and sometimes you want to poke your eyeballs out too. It's whatever. ;) xoxo

"I thought I was going to be the 'DANiconda' but I ended up being the 'DANgina.'"
-Dan from the TV show "Making Mr. Right."
hahaha. this guy on the show is SO weird which made the above comment even funnier to me.  Actually, the show is weird and I only watch it because it seems like it's going to be train wreck. 

"I thought it was just because I'm left handed."
-Sam talking about something that only a few people will understand.
Thank you Easton for educating us.. but especially the boys, who now know a little more about their bodies. smh.

"Kiers10, Jenn is going to put you on blast on her blog tomorrow." -Nieko
"What's blast?" -Kier
hahahhahahah.  Excuse me for a minute while I do just that:

"My baaaaaaaad."
-Kier while turning BEET red after asking Sam if he still had diarrhea...
 in FRONT of his little gf.
hahaha this was the best.  She was so embarrassed but I don't blame her.  I mean, I would too if I realized that I had just put my friend ON BLAST in front of someone he likes.  

Dear Kier, do you get it yet ? ;) If not, here's the LEGIT {Urban Dictionary} definition:


put on blast302 up70 down
to be called out for something; to have some information about you put out in the open in an embarrassing manner.
Boy 1: Ayo, breathe easy on the insults!
girl 1: Like the way you was BREATHING EASY and snoring 2 minutes after we first started sexing?
Boy 2: AHAHAHAHAHA DAMNNNN SON YOU GOT PUT ON BLAST!! SHE LET ALL YOUR STUFF OUT IN THE OPEN!

I just have to say that if any of you ever think that I'm putting you on blast...don't be embarrassed. Just be grateful I don't say who I'm really referring too in all of my other posts :) #angel

Oh, and I'll leave you with my favorite "farewell" quote by Nieko right as he exited my apartment last night.

"Rest easy...until I break into your house and kill you."
hahaha. (Said to Kiers10 of course ;)) #nightmare.

Happy Wednesday, fools.


No comments: