I'm not even going to explain to you why I've missed my Wednesday post for the last two weeks.. It's Whatever. Here are some from this week and a couple randoms from the last couple of weeks.
"Say 'I love you, Auntie'." -Mom
"Ey Bubey." -Mason's instant reply
hahaha. omg. I love him. He's talking so much more now and it seriously makes my day, everyday!..even when it's thinks like ^ that and I can't understand him. He loves his Auntie though and FINALLY knows that's who I am. He'll see me on FaceTime and say "AUNTIE" and, not to brag, but he kind of knows my voice too.. Either that or I'm the only one who calls his Mamma and Memaw and asks to talk to him on the phone. Whatever, I'll take it.
"Don't shake the baby! I saw it on TV."
-4 year old Jaden
This kid is so funny. He's my step cousin's little boy. I only see him every Thanksgiving or Christmas and he's seriously the friendliest, hyper, most talkative chubby kid I've ever met. It's comical. For the longest time I wondered why he was so smart, but I think it's because he probably watches WAY to much TV. Kids are just funny. But when we were holding Mason, he thought we were shaking him.. not the case. But he yelled it and was so frustrated because he knew that you were NOT supposed to shake a baby. Not sure what they let him watch, but I know that wasn't learned on PBS. hmmm.. parenting.
"Great, first swear of the New Year!"
-Kier
Never mind that it happened not even two minutes into the New Year and was followed with a "Well, there goes that resolution."..But it was all for a semi-good reason. Fireworks were involved. Gist of the story...we about DIED when a Mortar didn't go off in the tube like it was supposed too and we were just a few feet away from it. nbd... Idiots:) haha but we heard it happen and Easton, Sam and I just looked at each other.. a little swear came out and we BOOKED it toward the house , into the snow right as it was about to explode. Kier just stood there and turned around because she didn't know what was going on. Firework Nube. hahaha some resolutions just don't work out for some people... we've accepted that.
"I stabbed my Ex Boyfriend in front of his mother; it was horrible."
-A women named "Love" on Mob Wives
Hahaha just when you think they can't find anyone else that could match the craziness of some of the women on this show... they introduce someone named LOVE and she springs that on us. We haven't really seen any action with her yet (we're only one episode into the season) but who does that? And the best part was that she acted like it was no big deal. Even though she said it was horrible she had this "meh. whatever" tone. haha stabbing people... being named 'Love'? #Comical. #dontmesswithmobwives
"Let's go to war."
-Nieko in a text convo we had after watching the new episode of Mob Wives.
Here's the thing about us.. we love Mob Wives. Sure, we know it's trash and the people on the show are legit crazy town, but it is GOOD Entertainment. The only problem is that every time we watch it we feel a little more Bad A than we really are and want to get in verbal wars and kind of want to get in a physical fight a little... The rage isn't that big of a deal and only lasts for an hour until we realize who we really are and I'm like "yeah, me? Fighting? BAHAHAHA." Then we repeat that..once a week.
It's whatever.
"I hide money from the Ex wife.. that way I don't have to pay for her doobie habit."
-Random guy at Little Ceasars.
First off, do you know how busy that place is on Monday nights? omg. MAD HOUSE. Classy people too. But I had to go pick up an embarrassing amount of pizza for FHE on Monday night and as I waited, I enjoyed listening to some of the people's conversations. I know it's bad but I like hearing about people who talk like this because it reminds me of how "normal" my life really is... sad truth.
"So do you have to go to the "downstairs" doctor?" -me
"...Where's that?" -Erin, RS President
This is where you insert my uncontrollable laughter because I knew that she was serious. We had even been talking about things that would clearly lead me to believe that she'd have to go to such a doctor. She didn't get it. She really didn't know where "the doctor who has his office in a basement" was located. That's REALLY what she thought. Then I un-creepily pointed to what the downstairs is on a person. I didn't know people didn't know that reference. But honestly, anything goes at a singles ward. I love it. And really, I love her. She's so funny and just a good soul... I better keep my distance. JK haha but really, DOWNSTAIRS? omg. smh. I cannot.
"I seriously want to kick her in the crotch...Right in the Lady balls."
-The sister
This was basically in reference to all mom's who think they are still in High School and start more drama than their kids do. More to come on that story in a later post. Really though.. This one mom does have some "balls" and she deserves to be kicked. Hard.
Sorry for that gross mental image... K, LOVEYA,MEANIT,BYEEEEEEEEE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment