Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wendesday

"He kind of reminds me of that one guy with a beard and long hair." -Sam
"Ashton Kutcher?" -me
"No...the one that..." -Sam
"Jesus Christ?!" -me
"Oh yeah, that's him." -sam
hahahhahaha.  Ok, he wasn't REALLY talking about the Savior, however, he was so quick with his response.  We laughed pretty hard.

"This is for real.  The people who used to live here committed suicide." -Eason
"DRIVE, DRIIIIVE!" -Sam
This weekend I learned that Sam is a little bit of a scardy-cat.  We took him with us to see "The House at the End of the Street" and he was terrified.  Like, there was one point in the movie where he got up and left the theater and I really didn't think he was going to come back.  He did, and he was fine but it was HILARIOUS.  Afterwards liz, easton, sam and I were driving around doing scary things and freaking each other out; Sam wanted to go home.  I honestly haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

"Aren't you glad?" -me talking to willy about the pantry or something.
"I'm good, thanks." -willy
haha typical man not really listening to what I was really asking...  It's ok. It's like those moments where you can't understand what someone is saying or talking about and you just say. "yeaahhh." or "uh huh." or "for sure."  But no.  Willy was like "I'm good, thanks."  So either he's just really bad and pretending he is paying attention, or he just REALLY misunderstood. hmm.

"Did I...or...was that a dream."
-Nieko
Don't you just hate those times when you have a dream and you think that it's real life?  Well, even worse is when you really do something and you can't remember so you think it's a dream.  Oh Nieko.  haha. Funny weekend.

"What other games can we play?" -Me to Coleman
"Duck, Duck, whore" -Cole
I was trying to come up with games to play at church for Family Home evening on Monday and THAT is the game that cole suggested.  It's like, really?!  hahaha. He's so my brother, it's sickening.

"Mom needs your Christmas list." -Me to cole while talking to mom
"I don't want too." -Cole
"I'll send mine." -Sam
"Yeah, me too." -Easton
"Mom said you can't because you don't love her, EASTON!" -me
"Well I will love her if I get presents." -Easton
Hahah. Earlier Mom told cole and I that she loved us over the phone and Sam yelled "LOVE YOU" then I proceeded to give Easton crap because he is the only one who didn't say it. Mom was dying laughing over the phone.  So that's how the whole thing started.  honestly, maybe Easton is a long lost brother because the kid knows how to work it, just like me :) #ilovepresents.

Oh and don't judge that we like to christmas shop early.  I think mom is rubbing off on me because I just ordered my first christmas present this morning.  eek.

"Do you follow [So and So] on instagram?"
-Savanna
Honestly, this is a common start to a lot of our IM convos.  Then we just laugh and really wonder if some people are for real.  It's comical, actually.  Word to the wise, don't be posting stuff on Instagram or Facebook that is going to make people want to throw up after thinking about it.  Sometimes there are some things that people don't need to know.


"I haven't had time to do my any of my homework..."
"I didn't get one page of my book read."
-just some people
These are legit things people said to their manager about not having time to do personal things at work.  bahaha. And I again I say, "Are these people for real!?"



"That's a horror movie...Nightmare." 
-Sam
hahaha.  I'm not sure how it started, but the "nightmare" thing is a common phrase in our little group of friends.  Last night Sam was talking about coleman eating cottage cheese.  I'm not sure if he was just trying to come up with a different thing to say besides nightmare or what.. but. hahaha the "horror movie" thing didn't work.  Good thing he quickly retracted the statement and switched it to nightmare.  Annoying phrase or not...it just works.  HA 

(Jamie tells me all the time that I think everything is a nightmare.  I'm currently working on thinking of replacement words. Patience please.)

----------------------------
Although this week was filled with some really funny crap--I have to give my favorite "quote" (if you can call it that) to my boy Mason!  When we were in California and also a few times on the phone the last couple of weeks, every time I talk to Mason I say, "Mason, can you say Jenn?!"  A couple times he came back saying the same thing as the time before.  Part of me wanted to be like, oh, he's totally saying my name.  However, everyone would just laugh at me and would say that he doesn't know what he's saying.  Well, last night I got on FaceTime and WITHOUT me saying anything he saw me on the iPhone and said the same thing he said before:
"Nenna."
I don't know where it came from and I don't know if it will stick, but even Jamie witnessed it.  Nenna.  I am Aunt Nenna!!  I'll take it :) I mean, until I get him to call me other things like, Princess Jenn, Homie, or Aunt J or something.  

actually, I like nenna.  It works.

omg. I love him.

No comments: