-Some random kids to Jared and Cole
On the real, Jared does kind of does look like Drama AKA Chris Pfaff but Coleman doesn't look anything like Joe Rogan and definitely doesn't look like Ice Cube. haha. Basically..someone was on drugs when they made that comment.
"Liz. Tell us about this Tennis Party because we don't get it."
-Nieko
At first read, if you don't know Nieko, the above comment might seem a little "Meh, whatever." But I love when he makes comments like this because he's 100% serious and really just wants people to explain the things that are.... strange. haha so instead of asking what they did at the Tennis party he was like like "I don't get it." I laughed.
"Willy, we still need to make out..Let's get on that."
-Jess
Sure, she was joking but not one of us at that table or any of us this entire summer were joking about the fact that we wanted/want them to kiss. haha. I think I've probably explained why in a previous post.
"I want to loose weight. OK, mostly just because hot guys hang out at the gym."
-Girl to another girl in Relief Society
Get real, girl friend. Just go to the gym.
"Hey there Doll Face. How you doin'?" -Kid to me at FHE
"ummm.? Hi." -Me *praying that I didn't insert too much of a scowl/eye roll
......
"Don't worry, I have pet names for the Bishop too that make his wife blush." -Same kid
I know that he was just doing that and saying those things because I was sitting by myself at that exact moment and he wanted some way to come up and start talking to me. But seriously? I honestly couldn't even strike up a conversation after that because it was so weird. DOLL face? neat. Get steppin.
"No Swearing" -Zip line worker
"Oh I'm sorry."
"hahahaha. I don't give a Shi[z]" -Zip line worker
Classic. Acting like you're offended to make the "offender" feel like crap before they plummet to their "death" on a freaky zip line. Awesome. I honestly didn't think twice about him kidding because well, lots of people get offending by the dumbest things around here and they like to voice their opinion and make you feel like the word I accidentally used above. Good thing he finally laughed and told me he was kidding though...Because I did feel bad. Stinkin' cute zip line worker.
"We should make Mason a zombie for Halloween." -me
"No. That's gross. I will never let him be anything gross for Halloween." -Jamie
"What if one day he says, "Mom I want to be Jason for Halloween. Or Freddy Kreuger." -Me
"Then I'd be like, "OK! you can be a cute lion named Freddy Krueger:)" -Jamie
hahaha. I honestly doubt that Mason will ever ask if he can be those things for Halloween, [Unless I tell him to ask, which might happen] But when she said that I just pictured him being a little bit older.. like 8 or so and Jamie dressing him up as a Lion and him going around saying he was Freddy Krueger. Yeah, I'd make fun of him so FOR SURE and the kids at school would too. You've got to let the kid be something creepy at least once in his life?! I'm going to push for a year of ALL of us being Zombies. Family Pics, anyone?
"That's an impressive story dude." -Calvin Calvin
"And in Black person that means, "Shut the eff up." -Easton to me.
hahahaha. First of all, I have to clear up that his name is legitimately Calvin Calvin. WTF, right? Yeah. Anyways, he said that to a kid who was talking about some family history story at Family Home Evening. I don't know what it was about because I really wasn't listening. But I think Easton summed up what Calvin was probably thinking. I could hear it in his voice. The kid DID need to shut up a little.
"I just sent you one and it's probably not appropriate."
-Jamie about sending her first emoji.
I was talking to Jamie on the work phone and was showing her how to do Emoticon's on her iPhone. Once she got it downloaded she sent me one that Nieko and I actually use sometimes... It's the symbol that means Cancer (Like Capricorn and Sagitarious...that kind of Cancer). But before I explained it to her she laughed and said "Why would they even have this on here?!" That, of course led into the explanation and then into the story of the girl I met last summer who had that symbol tattooed on her wrist. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you haven't googled it already, and you don't remember the Druggy Megan story then.. the Symbol looks like 69. haha. Real mature, right?
haha. 69. smh. Funny.
(Eek. IF only blogger could read emojis. I just thought of a few I would insert here.)
hahaha. I honestly doubt that Mason will ever ask if he can be those things for Halloween, [Unless I tell him to ask, which might happen] But when she said that I just pictured him being a little bit older.. like 8 or so and Jamie dressing him up as a Lion and him going around saying he was Freddy Krueger. Yeah, I'd make fun of him so FOR SURE and the kids at school would too. You've got to let the kid be something creepy at least once in his life?! I'm going to push for a year of ALL of us being Zombies. Family Pics, anyone?
"That's an impressive story dude." -Calvin Calvin
"And in Black person that means, "Shut the eff up." -Easton to me.
hahahaha. First of all, I have to clear up that his name is legitimately Calvin Calvin. WTF, right? Yeah. Anyways, he said that to a kid who was talking about some family history story at Family Home Evening. I don't know what it was about because I really wasn't listening. But I think Easton summed up what Calvin was probably thinking. I could hear it in his voice. The kid DID need to shut up a little.
"I just sent you one and it's probably not appropriate."
-Jamie about sending her first emoji.
I was talking to Jamie on the work phone and was showing her how to do Emoticon's on her iPhone. Once she got it downloaded she sent me one that Nieko and I actually use sometimes... It's the symbol that means Cancer (Like Capricorn and Sagitarious...that kind of Cancer). But before I explained it to her she laughed and said "Why would they even have this on here?!" That, of course led into the explanation and then into the story of the girl I met last summer who had that symbol tattooed on her wrist. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you haven't googled it already, and you don't remember the Druggy Megan story then.. the Symbol looks like 69. haha. Real mature, right?
haha. 69. smh. Funny.
(Eek. IF only blogger could read emojis. I just thought of a few I would insert here.)
No comments:
Post a Comment