Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fun. [Not the band. Just a Mega Tag from Monica :)]

My friend Monica over at All Things Lovely tagged me in a super fun question/answer, Mega Post yesterday.  Of course I hopped right on the Mega Tag train because well, I like fun.  So here we go :)

The rules are as follows:
1::Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2::They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3::They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4::They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5::The bloggers must be told
6::No tag backs 


11 Facts about me:

1:: I'm obsessed with Fall/October. (ie-Halloween is my favorite holiday, I love the colors, the smells ect...)
2::I get creeped out more than I think any human person ever should. By the smallest things, I might add. 
3:: My Junior year of High School I won Homecoming queen.  Most girls think that's the best thing ever at the time (and it was fun) but I was more excited about being FFA and Student Body President. ie. I kind of have a control problem.
4:: I LOVE mint things.
5:: I have lots of Best Friends including my parents and sibs.  Basically, I just know a couple handfuls of really great people.
6:: Sometimes I think that I will never be able to love another child (even if I do have kids someday) more than I love my nephew, Mason.  I'm sure it will change once more nieces and nephews come but right now, I just can't imagine it!
7:: I will be 25 in a little over 2 months and part of me wants to be like "Yay, quarter of a century, I'm young, single and fun" and another, probably bigger, part of me wants to be like, "FML."
8:: I have this thing where once I start planning something, like a birthday part, holiday party, ect... I tend to get a little overboard.  Even if no one else is excited about it.
9:: If I ever won the lottery, after buying a house for my parents, myself, and a new car (The obvious things), I would start my own event/party planning business...And it would be fab.
10:: Everyone says that I'm super dramatic, but I just like to think that I'm just super committed to the way I feel :)
11:: I'm a reality TV junkie.  I'm slowly working on the cure.------>Hi, my name is Jenn and I am 55 days sober of any Housewives or Bravo TV.
...this is the part where you congratulate me and give me a present :) ..or just a high five will do.

11 Questions from Monica to me:

1::This is a two parter...a. what is your all time favorite movie? This one is hard because I love movies so much and there are so many different genres. Like, I love scary movies in general and around Christmas time I get obsessed with Christmas movies.  But aside from those, I love Titanic and Pearl Harbor.  Those are two movies that I find myself watching at least once a year.

b. what is your favorite watching a movie treat? Hands down--buttery, fatty, yummy popcorn.  Movie theatre popcorn. mmmm.  Or even better--Jiffy Pop!

2::Would you rather live on the beach, in the mountains, or in the city? I've been in Park City a little in the past few days for work and I just love how peaceful and beautiful the mountains are at this time of the year.  However, snow and I?  We don't get along.  And the thought of just being completely secluded in the mountains quite frankly creeps me out. So in the perfect word, I would choose mountains (like park city that still has some places to shop) and then a Beach House for the winter :)

3::If you could only have one dessert for the rest of your life what would it be? Probably cupcakes.  Lots of cute, delicious cupcakes.  professional ones of course :) 

4::What is your favorite subject to learn about?  This might sound funny, but I just like learning about people in general.  I like studying how they are and why they do what they do.  I especially love hearing/learning about where people come from and their personal stories.

5::What color do you wear the most? I mostly wear black or grey.  Or stripes.  Do stripes count as a color? haha.

6::If you could have any hair color what color would that be? It's not a secret that I someday would like to have brown hair for a little while.  Mostly just for kicks.  I just need EVERYONE to stop telling me that i'm "just a blonde."  If they didnt' tell me that, I would probably try it.

7::Another two parter...a. what is your favorite book? b. a book you want to read? I honestly wish I made more time to read books let alone read one twice.  I read a lot but it's usually news articles.  However, I do love reading!  The last books I read and really enjoyed was the Hunger Games Series.  I want to read SO many books.  But the other day I was browsing the E books on iTunes and I really want to read Tiny Fey's "Bossypants." Don't judge.

8::If you could hang out with ANYone for the day who would it be? {don't choose someone you know personally, boring!} After going through a process of elimination between Kathie Lee and Hoda during the 4th hour or Ellen, I've decided that I'd have to go with Ellen! And here's why. I just love her.  And of course I would want to hang out with her on set of a day she tapes with Zac Efron or something.. yep.  That would be a dream.  Gah.  But now I'm going back with some pros of KLG and Hoda.  Eek.  I'll just do both, thanks.

9::What talent or skill do you wish you possessed? Beat boxing or hip hop dancing.  Straight up.

10::What 3 things would you grab at the gas station when stopping on a road trip? Usually bottled water, licorice and peach rings.

11::What's something that drives you absolutely nuts? This one's hard.  I'm going to pick two.  I can't stand clutter, and I can't stand when people don't communicate how they really feel or say what they really think.

Tagged Bloggers:


Here are your questions:

1:: What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
2::What is your favorite go-to pair of shoes?  Why?
3::What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
4::What's your favorite smell in the entire world?
5::If you could take ANY class, what would it be?  (get creative)
6::What is your all time favorite junk food?
7::What is your favorite day?  (Could be day of week, holiday ect...)
8::I often say that many things are a "nightmare."  Explain what your absolute worst nightmare would be.
9:: If you got to live any love story (from history, movies, books ect) which one would you choose?
10:: As of right now, what is your number one personal goal and career goal.
11:: List one thing you wish you had the guts to do right now.

If you weren't tagged or you don't have a blog, that doesn't mean I don't want to know your answers.  So, if you want, comment with your answers below, or FB message them to me if we are FB friends.  Or email me at clickjenn@live.com!

LEGGO.

2 comments:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

so happy you did this! fun reading more about you.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

ps. i love that you chose Ellen. i hadn't even thought of that. That would be an amazing person to hang out with although she would probably make me do something embarrassing like go into the Starbucks and say weird things to people. ha.