Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Mission: Compile "The List."

We're 10 days away from the Bro coming home! With that said, I was supposed to be keeping a list of movies, music and other "happenings" that Cole missed while he was gone for the past 2 years (not that he really missed anything since he was happily serving the Lord!)

Anyways. I need help compiling "the List."

I've pretty much got music covered, especially the underground stuff.... but I want help with some other things. You can either comment on the Facebook link or simply leave a comment right here on my blog :)

Goal: Only good stuff that he'd really be interested in knowing/seeing/hearing, heck... even smelling or tasting!

example: Avatar. You Me at Six. Toms.
Welcome back Nelly.

Oh..and let's leave out Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber. Trust me. The Biebster is from Canada... he knows!

Ready, Set, GO!

1 comment:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

my vote is
pez
wonder bread
bell-bottoms
skinny jeans
rootbeer
Modern Family