Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who would you rather comfort??

Well girls, it happened. They're single! Yesterday it was announced that Zac and Vanessa split and today it was announced that Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson are getting a divorce...


I'll be honest and say that Zac Efron can do better and really.. they met during High School Musical before they were celebs. Time to move on I think.

As for Ryan and Scarlett.. I don't really care for her.. never have. However, they were married and I never like seeing marriages end in divorce. Especially when it's the sexiest man alive.

As I was reading the buzz online I saw this statement..

"Who would you rather comfort?"
For me that's easy. I mean, sorry Ryan... you're gorgeous but I'd take Zac any day. Here's why:



yepp. Thank you Zac Efron.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG I am so with you, Zac Efron has and will always have my heart. Ugh he's so good looking it hurts...haha!