Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At least give me Zac and Leo Decap? PLEASE :)

Over Christmas break my mom had to make a phone call to AT&T so that cole could get the internet on his phone (yeah, I tried to convince him that he didnt' need it but he disagreed...I guess I have no room to talk since I have a BB with a wicked expensive data package...anyway) Dad decided that he wanted to get rid of their land line which made complete sense. I mean, we all have cell phones. But you know what that means, padre? You have to up the cell phone plan to get more minutes. Neverending.


So mom "up-ed" the plan to pretty sure the highest you could have (we Hansen women are phone talkers for sure) and she said that we can now have a 'Fave 10!' SAY WHAT?? So we have to decide who we each talk to the most so we can talk to them without using our minutes..

Dear Mom,
Forget the "real" people we talk too. Here's who I've decided I would like to be our Fave 10 instead:


Zac Efron.
yes, his name is worthy to have a period at the end. He is THAT Fab.

Leo Decap
yes, I shorten his name.. I love him dearly. So much that I plan on naming my first kid Jack after him in Titanic. No joke.


Josh Duhamel

mmm.....No words.

Ben Affleck
So what.. I'm obsessed with the movie "Pearl Harbor"... Guilty

Paul Walker
Pretty sure I fell in love with him in Fast and the Furious...

Robert Hoffman
Confused? Step up 2! Straight up break dancer.

Jude Law
oooooh Hey Jude. The accent says is all.

Eminem
yeah, I said it. And I'm not ashamed to admit that this rhyme master is probably closer to the top of the list.

Christian Bale
"Cowboy" in Newsies? Yes!.. but the winner would be as Laurie in Little Women. melts my heart every stinkin' time.

Johnny Depp
Who doesn't love this guy? He does it all. Plus, I just feel like we'd be good friends! ha.


I know what you're thinking Mom--I didn't include any Twilight peeps. Sorry. I will have you know though, Ian Somerhalder (Damon from Vampire Diaries) was one of the next to make the cut. Vampires REPRESENT. or not. whatever. He was right there with Channing and oh shoot, I forgot Ryan. Grrr. I guess we'll just need to have a top 20! :)



3 comments:

Savanna said...

OMG, Best.Blog post.EVER! I loved this! Especially all the HOT pics!

Linda said...

You silly girl. You're exactly right? As I was going down the list of pics (by the way..you have my good taste) I was wondering where my fav vamp was. Yes..I would take Damon too. I do think you could've exchanged my guys for Eminem. ew..Still love you.

Jenn said...

Don't Hate on Eminem mom. He's got heart. haha. I'm glad you still love me though :)