Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No more sleeping in...

I don't know what I did to my BB to make it hate me, but the last 4 mornings it's decided to not wake me up. I don't know what's wrong with it. I need to take it to the cellular phone Dr but I just don't have the time and I feel dumb. I mean, I should be able to work my freaking alarm clock on my Blackberry... I've been doing it for 3 years on two different models. I just don't get why it decided to stop working now. I must have done something with the setting...

But luckily my body wakes itself up with minutes to spare so I'm not "late" to work. However, this morning was breaking point. I miraculously woke myself up at 7:11 am, jumped in the shower, dried my hair while simultaneously brushed my teeth, got dressed AND managed to slap on some make up and was out of the door by 7:30 because I had a live event running at our corporate headquarters at 8:00. I made it just in time.

One thing that I hate is being late....soooo I gave in and bought my first alarm clock of my very own. Sad, right? I've just always used my cell phone and before that always had my mommy to wake me up. Here she is:

She's not much and I'm a little nervous about her. I mean, what if she's not reliable..more like, What if I set her wrong?

Don't worry though, I changed my whole room around so she'd have a proper place to sit next to my bed! I think she and I will get along. Let's hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that it is a she and she sounds friendly. Not like all those loud buzzing unfriendly he alarms out there!