"Rosie is a racist. She barked at a Mexican today. She never barks at people."
-Amy about her dog
When she told me this I couldn't stop laughing. Not that I think racism is funny or a joke, because it's not. One of the girls on Big Brother right now is straight up racist...she's rude. But a dog? Yeah, it probably isn't really racist. hahahahaha
Actually I take it back... a racist dog is funny.
"I'm not the cashier." *insert look of disgust
-Cafe Rie brat to Kari
One of the workers at Cafe Rio was the worst. Kari was simply asking the chica about the sizes of quesadillas and the price difference and homegirl was straight up rude. Maybe she was having a bad day? I don't know. I mean, part of me wants to have sympathy because she has to fill those yummy tortillas with delicious meat, rice and beans and stuff all day long, but get real. You have a job. Do it and don't be rude.
Julie had to say something to the manager because this girl was seriously not nice. We didn't really want anything out of it.. especially not that nasty coffee/flan dessert they gave us.. Ole?
"I did the worm. Who does that?!.. I have no regrets. Livin' the vida loca."
-Nieko
You know it's an interesting/good day when someone does the worm, bruises their chin in the process and quotes Ricky Martin all within 24 hours. Leave it to Nieko. haha
"Jokes on you, DAVID'S BRIDAL!!"
-Kier about getting 75% off all her accessories
I told you all about the scratch coupons but I didn't tell you that Kier said this REALLY loud and in a taunting way right in front of a few workers after she realized she was about to get a smokin' deal on all of her stuff. Like SMOKIN deal. We were sure to take advantage of it. Best.Thing.Ever. Joke really was on them. She deserved it though. Especially after having to listen to some of the comments the greasy employees said. They were rude...and dressed like hobos.
"Whales are my biggest fear."
-Klohe Kardashian
FINALLY someone who understands it. Without a doubt, whales are right at the top of my list of fears. Top 5 for sure. Possibly even top three.. People just don't get it. But it goes along with some of my other fears including: All things in the ocean, and open water in general. So naturally whales are going to be at the top of the list. They live in the ocean and they are HUGE. Seriously a nightmare.
"I guess short engagements are a thing in Utah."
-David's worker to Kier after she told her they'd been engaged for 2 months.
Really?! it's like she doesn't live in Utah or something. She was shocked that they have a 3 month engagement. HAHAHA. Pretty sure that's considered long in these parts. All that aside, even if you think it's strange, I feel like it would be good to not make dumb comments when you're trying to convince someone to buy a dress. Just a thought.
Same goes to the greasy worker who kept saying "WOW that's so soon. You better find one, like today..Alterations alone take 8 Weeks." Umm.. OK. Oh don't you worry, Kier and I both gave her snotty looks. She was annoying. It's like, 1.) Thank you for stating things we already know. 2.) You're not helping 3.) That's why we're there dress shopping and 4.) did you know your hair looks like Pony Boy from the Outsiders? Get steppin, Greaser.
Ok, that was rude. But she was rude...and not helpful.
"What can we help you with?" -Employee at David's Bridal
"I need a dress.. *Silence*... And she needs a Tux." -Kier pointing to me
"How about a romper?" -Julie
HAHAHAHA really though?! What else would we be coming into the store for? We're looking for a wedding dress! But really, I wish the lady would have reacted a little better about me needing a tux. Maybe she didn't hear the joke correctly because that shiz was funny.. and she didn't even laugh. Crap, maybe she was a lesbian? Opps.
For the record, I have nothing against lesbians. At all. We just wanted to show the lady that Yes, we came to David's Bridal looking for a wedding dress. Done and Done.
But Julie's romper comment later on? BAHAHAHA.
2 comments:
Hahaha! I love all these David bridal quotes!
Side note. We actually have a 4 month engagement. So that lady is extra weird
Post a Comment