I was talking with my coworker today about how much I judged the last Star Wars wedding I heard about and now I feel really bad about judging it. While I don't understand how someone could love Star Wars that much, I really do appreciate how fun it is. Theme=Party and I really do feel like a wedding should be a party. I was googling it today with Wendy and saw these people who did a Halloween theme and I saw a Harry Potter one where they used wands and the sorting hat to tell guest where they are supposed to sit. How fun is that? I even saw one that did a Peter Pan and Neverland themed wedding and I'm obsessed with it. For all these reasons, I wish I could go to a themed wedding.
In other news, my bunny attacked me today. She didn't bite but when I put my hand in her cage to let her out she stood on her back feet and tried to claw at me with her front paws. It was fast too like three swipes. She didn't get me but if she did I would be done for. Her claws are long and sharp. She's basically a Kardashian with those nails. I guess she's just not a morning person.